Other stones may come and go, but granite is eternal; it lasts for generations, it has an unmistakable allure, and it has remained a favorite of home buyers for decades. Since 1990, AA Marble & Granite has sourced the finest granite slabs in the world and offered them to home and business owners all over Suwanee. We take great pride in our inventory of over 1800 natural stone slabs, and we’re always interested in helping you to make your next Suwanee granite countertop project a success.
Granite isn’t just a beautiful stone; it’s also practical and valuable. Here are just a few of the benefits of using granite for your next Suwanee countertop project:
- An incredibly durable stone, Suwanee granite countertops have been proven to withstand some of the roughest conditions that a bathroom or kitchen will ever impose upon them; granite is so tough that it will blunt kitchen knives before it scratches.
- Stain and bacteria resistant, granite is a marvelous choice for Suwanee kitchen countertops. Spill food, drop a dish, even cut on it, and your countertop will remain as good as new.
- Granite is an incredibly sought-after material in the real-estate market; enhancing your bathroom with Suwanee granite countertops will inevitably boost the value of your home.
- It’s not an exaggeration to say that granite will last for several generations; if you choose to install custom Suwanee granite countertops, then it is extremely unlikely that you will ever need in invest in new countertops again.
Buying a stone is one thing, but having it turned into the Suwanee granite countertop of your dreams is definitely another. Luckily, at AA Marble & Granite, you can get the entire process under one roof! We are a turnkey operation; from the initial slab purchase, to the template, to fabrication, and finally installation, we’re here to deliver the best quality granite countertops in Suwanee.
- When it comes to business, integrity and stability are what we practice. We have done business from the same location for nearly three decades, and we go over an itemized contract with you prior to any spending on your part.
- We go the extra mile by reinforcing our Suwanee granite countertop slabs with steel rods to add structural integrity, and we pass our wholesale savings on fixtures like sinks and faucets to our customers.
- Our customer service goes into everything that we do; we’re always available to answer any of your questions, and our work crews are trained professionals with years of experience installing Suwanee granite countertops of all shapes and sizes.
As one of the most popular materials for Suwanee countertops, and a rightfully earned reputation for durability, beauty, and value, granite is one of the few stones that absolutely cannot be imitated. We invite you to come to our showroom for a free, no-obligation consultation with one of our Suwanee granite countertop design experts; to schedule, give us a call at (770) 872-4066, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out our Quick Contact Form to get started.
Visit our Showroom or fill out our Quick Contact Form below to speak to one of our Granite Countertop Design Consultants. We work with you to get the best custom countertops at factory direct prices.
Free Countertop Design Consultation
Visit our Atlanta design showroom and let one of our professional and experienced stone countertop design consultants work with you to pick out the perfect stone slab that works best with your color scheme and design. While at the showroom, you can mix and match over 250 fabricated samples on 18 different colored cabinet vignettes. Your new granite, marble, or natural stone countertop not only adds beauty to your kitchen and home, it also helps increase its value!
Get Started Today!
You can have your new marble or granite countertop within 7 to 10 days after design template approval. Call us today at 770.872.4066 or drop in at our showroom to pick your own slab. Learn more about natural stone countertops with our selection of Frequently Asked Questions.