Our homes are very personal to us; there are as many unique styles as there are people in the world, and at AA Marble & Granite, we aim to cater to as a wide a variety of those styles as possible. If you’re a Norcross homeowner in search of a professional kitchen countertop designer to help you make a lasting investment in your property, then look no further than AA Marble & Granite.
Since 1990, AA Marble & Granite has gone above and beyond to deliver custom marble and granite countertops that are elegant and affordable. Here are just a few of the perks that every AA Marble & Granite customer enjoys:
- We offer an unparalleled selection of over 1800 granite and marble slabs at our Norcross kitchen countertop showroom and stone yard; we invite you to come and browse our selection of stone during a no-pressure, zero-commitment meeting with one of our countertop experts.
- AA Marble & Granite is a member of the Marble Institute and an accredited member of the Better Business Bureau with an +A rating; we take pride in our reputation as a premier Norcross marble and granite countertop installer and fabricator.
- Our elegant Norcross kitchen countertop showroom offers a selection of stone samples, veneers, backsplashes, and custom lighting for you to experiment with during the design phase of your Norcross kitchen countertop investment.
At AA Marble & Granite, we go to great lengths to make sure that our customers get the best value at the best price possible. When you browse our inventory of natural stone, you can be sure that every slab of marble and granite has been hand-picked as a high quality first choice specimen. Every stone in our inventory is guaranteed to share the following traits:
- Our selection of fine natural stone brings incredible value to any residential or commercial property it is installed in; during the appraisal process, marble or granite countertops will add instant value to your home or place of business.
- Every stone in our inventory is rated for durability; if you treat them well, marble and granite Norcross kitchen countertops can last for generations without the need for constant maintenance.
- Natural stones like marble and granite are innately bacteria and stain-resistant; cleaning a natural stone countertop is as easy as wiping it down with a soapy washcloth.
As you can see, any one of our massive selection of stones will serve as an enduring and valuable investment in your property for years to come. Whether you already know what you’re looking for or you’re unsure of where to begin, we invite you to schedule a no-obligation Norcross kitchen countertop appointment with one of our countertop design consultants at our elegant Norcross marble and granite showroom. Give us a call at (770) 872-4066, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, fill out our Quick Contact Form, or drop in to speak to one of our experts when you’re in the Norcross area; we look forward to helping you realize a valuable investment in your property with the highest quality natural stone available.
Visit our Showroom or fill out our Quick Contact Form below to speak to one of our Granite Countertop Design Consultants. We work with you to get the best custom countertops at factory direct prices.
Free Countertop Design Consultation
Visit our Atlanta design showroom and let one of our professional and experienced stone countertop design consultants work with you to pick out the perfect stone slab that works best with your color scheme and design. While at the showroom, you can mix and match over 250 fabricated samples on 18 different colored cabinet vignettes. Your new granite, marble, or natural stone countertop not only adds beauty to your kitchen and home, it also helps increase its value!
Get Started Today!
You can have your new marble or granite countertop within 7 to 10 days after design template approval. Call us today at 770.872.4066 or drop in at our showroom to pick your own slab. Learn more about natural stone countertops with our selection of Frequently Asked Questions.