Welcome to Andrew Associates Marble & Granite. We are thrilled to be considered by you no matter the stage of your search for quality and affordable stone. We promise you the best of our assistance and look forward to helping your home, office or other project come to life. AA Marble & Granite has served Atlanta and its suburbs since 1990 with pride. We love our customers and are ready to help. Call us at 770-872-4066 to set up an appointment with one of our stone experts or stop by our showroom in Gwinnett County.
One of the first and most difficult decisions to make is what stone you would like and what design. Our experienced personnel will guide you through this decision and be there for you every step of the way afterwards. The four stones to choose from at AA Marble & Granite: Granite, Marble, Quartz and Quartzite. For each of these stones we have developed a brand guide which will take you through the many options you have for leaders in supplying stone. We also have a stone comparison chart which you can view on the gallery homepage. This will have information such as the degree of scratch-resistance or the availability of colors for each of the four stones.
To get you started, we have summarized the best of each stone. Granite, one of the most popular stones, is prized for its toughness against scratches and stains. Marble, a much softer stone, gets its reputation from historical praise and regards for its beauty. Quartzite, as with the two previous stones, is a natural stone and new to the scene, but revered for its durability and its similarity to marble in appearance. Quartz is the well-known stone which is actually engineered, selected for many of the best qualities of the other stones. Whether you know exactly what you want or need help deciding what would look best in your home, our stone experts and designers are here to help.
Known for its durability and longevity, granite is well-known because of its reliability and versatility.
Keep this classic in mind when looking to upscale your space with elegance and style.
A known and loved countertop stone, quartz will bring the sparkle and shine to your space.
Benefits of choosing AA Marble & Granite as your custom countertop fabricator:
- Unbeatable Quality – Every stone slab is unique, every home is unique, and every customer’s personal style is unique. Our marble and granite countertops are custom fabricated to match the blend of style and stone that you choose. We don’t use prefabricated “blanks” and our custom marble and granite countertops are cut from full sized matching slabs to minimize seams and insure a perfect match.
- Knowledge and Experience – Our fabrication division employs skilled craftsmen with over 105 years of combined experience creating custom granite countertops. Every kitchen countertop project is unique. Our extensive experience in granite countertops fabrication means that you’ll get nothing but the best from our fabricators. We don’t learn on your job.
- Unparalleled Customer Satisfaction – We have the happiest clients in the custom granite countertops business! Don’t take our word for it, check out our reviews!
- Personalized Customer Service – Our team of customer care specialists are here to help every step of the way. Specialists in granite countertops design, estimation, scheduling, fabrication, and installation are always available to answer any questions and resolve any issues that you may have.
- Excellent Stone Selection – We offer over 1800 stone slabs to choose from! To get started, simply visit our designer showroom in Norcross and choose your own marble or granite slab. For the best possible service call ahead to make a free, no obligation appointment with one of our granite countertops designers.
Visit our Showroom or fill out our Quick Contact Form below to speak to one of our Granite Countertop Design Consultants. We work with you and your budget to get you the best custom countertops for your project at factory direct pricing
Free Countertop Design Consultation
Visit our Norcross design showroom and let one of our professional and experienced stone countertop design consultants work with you. We’re here to help you pick out the perfect stone slab that works best with your color scheme and design. While at the showroom, you can mix and match over 250 fabricated samples on 18 different colored cabinet vignettes. Your new granite, marble, or natural stone countertop not only adds beauty to your kitchen and home, it also helps increase its value!
Get Started Today!
You can have your new marble or granite countertop within 7 to 10 days after design template approval. Call us today at 770.872.4066 or drop in at our showroom to pick your own slab. Learn more about natural stone countertops with our selection of Frequently Asked Questions.