Maybe you mean: 'Atlanta Granite Countertops' or 'aamarblegranite_kitchen' or 'aamarblegranite_bathroom' or 'gallery' or 'granite' or 'marble'
Marble is often considered to be the most elegant stone on the planet; a choice of great artisans and architects throughout history, marble boasts a pliable yet sturdy nature that makes it ideal for sculpture and intricacy. To accompany its unique properties of durability is an even more unique beauty that cannot be replicated by any other stone; marble is guaranteed to brighten any space that it is added to, not to mention the added market value that Duluth marble countertops bring to a home or office.
Although it is typically lauded for its beauty, marble is more than just a pretty stone; offering a formidable selection of useful perks, marble has a well-earned reputation for style as well as substance.
- Because marble is soft but also durable, it is a perfect candidate for elaborately detailed edge profiles; our fabrication division is capable of molding a stunning edge profile onto a marble countertop that simply isn’t possible on any other stone.
- Marble is heat resistant and lasts for years; other than sealant application, which any homeowner can do and only needs to be performed once every one or two years, marble is a very low-maintenance and sturdy stone for countertops.
- Although it has a reputation for being an expensive stone, marble is, in reality, a very affordable countertop material; your Duluth marble kitchen countertops are sure to make your budget go further than you might expect.
- Your Duluth marble bathroom countertops will brighten up your home; marble can make a space appear more inviting, and is a sure way to add market value to a property.
A perfect slab of high-grade marble is only half the battle when it comes to your countertop project; you need a reputable, experienced Duluth marble countertop designer, and with AA Marble & Granite, you can get all of that under one roof. From the stone to the installation, we cover every aspect of your countertop project with the same professionalism that has made us a preferred name in natural stone.
- We keep our customers informed every step of the way; we sit down and review a detailed contract in depth with every one of our clients before we accept any payment, and we make communication a priority.
- Our stone is the best in the business; our entire inventory is stocked with first-choice, handpicked slabs of natural stone from suppliers and quarries all over the globe. If we don’t have your perfect stone, then we’ll do everything we can to find it.
- Our fabrication division employs artisans with years of experience in the natural stone countertop industry; we perform almost all of our fabrication in-house with very few exceptions, and we hold our craftsmen to a very high standard of excellence.
An elegant and distinctive stone brimming with historical and artistic significance, marble is an excellent choice for your next countertop project. To schedule a Duluth marble countertop consultation, call us at (770) 872-4066, email us at email@example.com, or fill out our Quick Contact Form to get started.
Visit our Showroom or fill out our Quick Contact Form below to speak to one of our Granite Countertop Design Consultants. We work with you to get the best custom countertops at factory direct prices.
Free Countertop Design Consultation
Visit our Atlanta design showroom and let one of our professional and experienced stone countertop design consultants work with you to pick out the perfect stone slab that works best with your color scheme and design. While at the showroom, you can mix and match over 250 fabricated samples on 18 different colored cabinet vignettes. Your new granite, marble, or natural stone countertop not only adds beauty to your kitchen and home, it also helps increase its value!
Get Started Today!
You can have your new marble or granite countertop within 7 to 10 days after design template approval. Call us today at 770.872.4066 or drop in at our showroom to pick your own slab. Learn more about natural stone countertops with our selection of Frequently Asked Questions.