When most people think elegant, distinctive, and classic stone, the first thing that comes to mind is marble; a traditional choice of artists and architects all over the world, marble has an unparalleled brightness and beauty that no other stone can truly replicate. As sought-after in properties as it is eye-catching, Lawrenceville marble countertops are also guaranteed to boost the value of your home or office.
A traditional and proven choice for countertops, marble offers some unique and highly-valued benefits to those that use it for their countertops:
- Marble is durable enough to take consistent, daily use, but it’s also soft enough to be easily molded; that means that marble is a popular candidate for those interested in adding an intricate edge profile to their countertops.
- As a truly distinctive stone, marble is perfect for you Lawrenceville bathroom countertops; there are fewer things that light up a bathroom more than the brightness that a slab of marble provides.
- For the kitchen, marble offers uniquely effect heat resistance; not only can marble handle the hottest temperatures that your countertops will ever experience, it is also naturally cool and provides a perfect surface for a baker or cook.
- Amongst elegant and practical countertop materials, marble is one of the most affordable; as a less expensive stone, many of our customers have made their budget go further by choosing marble for their countertops.
Marble is a beautiful and affordable stone, but as with all natural stone, every slab varies in quality; at AA Marble & Granite, we’ve spent nearly three decades hand-picking the best quality marble in the industry and offering it to satisfied customers all over Lawrenceville. Here are just a few of the reasons that we have become the preferred natural stone designer for people throughout Georgia:
- We’ve built our business on honest practices; we sit down with you to discuss an itemized contract before you ever pay us a cent. There are no hidden costs, no budget overages, and no unforeseen scheduling delays.
- Every slab that we sell is first-choice, high quality stone sourced from reputable quarries all over the world; we reinforce stone that is naturally susceptible to wear-and-tear, and we don’t offer slabs that we aren’t totally confident in.
- Our showroom is staffed with knowledgeable countertop design consultants whose job is to guide you through the entire design, fabrication, and installation process; our priority is to keep you informed and satisfied during the entire project.
With a history steeped in elegance and a brightness that you won’t find in any other stone, marble is an exquisite choice for Lawrenceville kitchen or bathroom countertops. To talk to your local marble experts about what we can do for you, call (770) 872-4066, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out our Quick Contact Form to get started.
Visit our Showroom or fill out our Quick Contact Form below to speak to one of our Granite Countertop Design Consultants. We work with you to get the best custom countertops at factory direct prices.
Free Countertop Design Consultation
Visit our Atlanta design showroom and let one of our professional and experienced stone countertop design consultants work with you to pick out the perfect stone slab that works best with your color scheme and design. While at the showroom, you can mix and match over 250 fabricated samples on 18 different colored cabinet vignettes. Your new granite, marble, or natural stone countertop not only adds beauty to your kitchen and home, it also helps increase its value!
Get Started Today!
You can have your new marble or granite countertop within 7 to 10 days after design template approval. Call us today at 770.872.4066 or drop in at our showroom to pick your own slab. Learn more about natural stone countertops with our selection of Frequently Asked Questions.