Maybe you mean: 'Atlanta Granite Countertops' or 'aamarblegranite_kitchen' or 'aamarblegranite_bathroom' or 'gallery' or 'granite' or 'marble'
Since 1990, AA Marble & Granite has been providing premium slabs of stone to the Alpharetta area at affordable prices. As the stone market has evolved, so too have consumer tastes, and as a premium stone supplier, we take pride in our ability to cater to every unique style under the sun; that’s why along with our natural stone options, we also offer high quality custom quartz countertops.
Unlike granite, marble, or quartzite, quartz slabs are manufactured pieces of stone that combine the durability of natural stone with a wide range of colors and patterns only available in a man-made product. Here are just a few of the benefits of quartz countertops:
- The manufacturing process leaves behind a rich, luxurious finish not present in natural stones like granite or marble; this finish also acts as a sealant, which means that a quartz countertop never needs to be resealed.
- Just as durable as granite, but without the tactile hardness that some may find unpleasant; quartz also boasts an exhaustive catalog of colors to choose from compared to natural stone, which is often priced based on color and pattern rarity.
- Quartz countertops are non-porous, which means that they won’t absorb spills or stain; their non-absorbent nature also make them bacteria-resistant
Whether you’re set on using quartz for your next Alpharetta countertop project or you need help comparing stone types, we invite you to visit our Alpharetta showroom and browse our inventory of over 1800 stone slabs. Every customer at AA Marble & Granite enjoys the following benefits:
- Open access to our library of stone types; if we don’t have the perfect slab to match your tastes, we’ll use our network of stone suppliers and quarries to find a style that matches your preferences.
- Get inspired in our Alpharetta showroom, which offers a selection of stone samples, cabinet veneers, backsplashes, and custom lighting for you to use during the design phase of your quartz countertop project.
- Schedule a no-obligation appointment with a quartz countertop design consultant; get an expert’s perspective on your countertop plans free-of-charge.
With a wide range of styles and colors, incredible durability, and a non-porous nature that is resistant to stains and bacteria, quartz countertops are a great choice for any kitchen. You can be sure that when you purchase custom quartz countertops from AA Marble & Granite, you’ll get choice cuts of stone, expert advice from industry veterans, and an overall design, fabrication, and installation experience that will leave you a satisfied customer. If you want to add value to your property with an investment in custom quartz countertops, then come and visit our Alpharetta showroom, call us at (770) 872-4066, email us at email@example.com, or fill out our Quick Contact Form, and a countertop expert will contact you as soon as possible
Visit our Showroom or fill out our Quick Contact Form below to speak to one of our Granite Countertop Design Consultants. We work with you to get the best custom countertops at factory direct prices.
Free Countertop Design Consultation
Visit our Alpharetta design showroom and let one of our professional and experienced stone countertop design consultants work with you to pick out the perfect stone slab that works best with your color scheme and design. While at the showroom, you can mix and match over 250 fabricated samples on 18 different colored cabinet vignettes. Your new granite, marble, or natural stone countertop not only adds beauty to your kitchen and home, it also helps increase its value!
Get Started Today!
You can have your new marble or granite countertop within 7 to 10 days after design template approval. Call us today at 770.872.4066 or drop in at our showroom to pick your own slab. Learn more about natural stone countertops with our selection of Frequently Asked Questions.