Are you living in a home with a kitchen or bathroom that doesn’t reflect your personal style? Are you sick and tired of laminate or synthetic countertops that can’t even stand up to prolonged daily use? Do you love the look and feel of natural stone, but want a slab that is both affordable and unique? At AA Marble & Granite, we’ve spent the last three decades providing a complete turnkey operation to homeowners across Dunwoody with an interest in rejuvenating their home with a set of custom natural stone countertops.
As home renovations have become more and more popular, the price of exotic or rare natural stone has risen, making unique, personalized countertops less affordable; luckily, there’s an alternative to slabs like granite and marble that is, in many ways, a modern classic of natural stone: Dunwoody quartz countertops. Quartz is a manufactured stone composed of a blend of natural stone and a high quality resin; as a manmade product, Dunwoody quartz countertops are available in an unbelievable variety of colors and styles without the price tag of comparable marbles and granites.
- Your Dunwoody quartz kitchen countertops are built to last for a lifetime; quartz slabs are rated to be as durable as granite, and are naturally non-porous, meaning that they are bacteria and stain-resistant.
- Every Dunwoody quartz bathroom countertop that we produce is virtually maintenance free; because quartz slabs are sealed prior to purchase with a high-grade resin, countertops fabricated with this fine material will never need to be resealed again.
- As far as visual appeal goes, Dunwoody quartz countertops have it all! Our high-grade, factory applied resin serves not only as a seal but also as a rich, luxurious finish that brings out the unique colors and patterns only available in quartz slabs.
When it comes to your Dunwoody quartz countertop project, finding your perfect slab is just the first step; you need an experienced company with an in-house team of professionals trained to handle every facet of your job from start to finish. When you pick AA Marble & Granite for your Dunwoody quartz countertop project, you’re getting the best in the industry: we offer the finest slabs available from all over the world, our fabrication team is second-to-none in the entire southeast, and our design consultants have provided expert advice to clients since 1990.
- We do business the way that business should be done; we don’t mess around with hidden costs, untrusted third parties, or off-site fabricators, and we make a point of sitting down with every client to discuss an itemized contract in-depth before we take a cent in payment.
- Our fabricators are the best in the business; from intricate edge profiles to unique or unorthodox countertop shapes, our craftsmen can do it all, and they can have it done on schedule.
Whether you’re already set on making quartz your next countertop material or you want to see our full selection of stone, we invite you to schedule a free consultation with one of our Dunwoody quartz countertop consultants; To schedule, call (770) 872-4066, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out our Quick Contact Form to get started.
Visit our Showroom or fill out our Quick Contact Form below to speak to one of our Granite Countertop Design Consultants. We work with you to get the best custom countertops at factory direct prices.
Free Countertop Design Consultation
Visit our Atlanta design showroom and let one of our professional and experienced stone countertop design consultants work with you to pick out the perfect stone slab that works best with your color scheme and design. While at the showroom, you can mix and match over 250 fabricated samples on 18 different colored cabinet vignettes. Your new granite, marble, or natural stone countertop not only adds beauty to your kitchen and home, it also helps increase its value!
Get Started Today!
You can have your new marble or granite countertop within 7 to 10 days after design template approval. Call us today at 770.872.4066 or drop in at our showroom to pick your own slab. Learn more about natural stone countertops with our selection of Frequently Asked Questions.