Maybe you mean: 'Atlanta Granite Countertops' or 'aamarblegranite_kitchen' or 'aamarblegranite_bathroom' or 'gallery' or 'granite' or 'marble'
When most people think eye-catching, luxurious countertops, they think marble or granite; in recent years, however, another stone has emerged as a popular alternative to the more traditional options available, and that stone is quartz. Boasting an impressive range of design options and very little in the way of maintenance, first-pick quartz from AA Marble & Granite has become a favorite of renovators all over Johns Creek.
Since 1990, AA Marble & Granite has provided handpicked slabs of top-grade stone to property owners across Georgia, and our stock of quartz is no different; here is a small selection of the many benefits that a quartz countertop provides over other, more traditional options:
- As a manufactured stone, quartz is deeply customizable; from the pattern to the color, the most important traits of the stone are determined in production, allowing a wide variety of styles to choose from.
- Quartz is a non-porous stone, meaning that it won’t absorb liquids, stains, or bacteria; with a hardness rating rivaling granite, you can also be sure that your Johns Creek quartz kitchen countertops won’t be damaged by wear or daily use.
- For the bathroom, quartz offers a luxurious finish that can’t be found in any natural stone on the market; this finish also acts as a sealant, so you can be sure that your Johns Creek quartz bathroom countertops won’t need any maintenance.
When renovating your countertops, picking a stone is only half of the battle; for a perfect set of Johns Creek quartz countertops, you’ll need a fabrication and installation company with a track record of integrity, quality craftsmanship, and stability. Luckily, AA Marble & Granite is here to transform your bathroom or kitchen countertops into an eye-catching and beautiful display for you to appreciate for years to come. Every customer of AA Marble & Granite enjoys the following perks:
- Our showroom offers an impressive selection of stone samples, cabinet veneers, backsplashes, and custom lighting for you to experiment with during the design phase of your Johns Creek countertops project.
- In business for nearly three decades, AA Marble & Granite is an accredited member of the Marble Institute and the Better Business Bureau with an +A rating; when you do business with us, we guarantee that there will be no hidden costs, budget overages, or unforeseen delays.
- We offer an unrivaled selection of over 1800 slabs at our on-site stone yard; when you choose a stone for your Johns Creek countertops, it’s imperative that you see the actual slab before you buy. Not only do we invite you to browse our inventory, we encourage you to.
With an unparalleled selection of colors to choose from, a uniquely luxurious finish, and a hardness to match granite, quartz is an excellent choice for countertops in the bathroom or the kitchen, and AA Marble & Granite is the best choice for Johns Creek quartz countertop fabrication and installation. To get in touch with your local quartz countertop experts, call us at (770) 872-4066, email us at email@example.com, or fill out our Quick Contact Form to get started.
Visit our Showroom or fill out our Quick Contact Form below to speak to one of our Granite Countertop Design Consultants. We work with you to get the best custom countertops at factory direct prices.
Free Countertop Design Consultation
Visit our Atlanta design showroom and let one of our professional and experienced stone countertop design consultants work with you to pick out the perfect stone slab that works best with your color scheme and design. While at the showroom, you can mix and match over 250 fabricated samples on 18 different colored cabinet vignettes. Your new granite, marble, or natural stone countertop not only adds beauty to your kitchen and home, it also helps increase its value!
Get Started Today!
You can have your new marble or granite countertop within 7 to 10 days after design template approval. Call us today at 770.872.4066 or drop in at our showroom to pick your own slab. Learn more about natural stone countertops with our selection of Frequently Asked Questions.