Maybe you mean: 'Atlanta Granite Countertops' or 'aamarblegranite_kitchen' or 'aamarblegranite_bathroom' or 'gallery' or 'granite' or 'marble'
If you’re looking for a great set of custom countertops, then you’ve probably already considered classic materials like marble and granite; as beautiful as traditional natural stone is, many of our clients are interested in something more customizable, a stone that allows them to express their unique style. For those who want the pinnacle of customization for their countertops, we recommend quartz.
Quartz slabs are pieces of manufactured stone composed of a high grade resin and a selection of stone pieces from several different varieties of more traditional countertop materials. As a manufactured stone, quartz offers some unique benefits that natural stone simply cannot possess.
- Our quartz slabs are first-choice, which means that we guarantee a high-grade factory resin on each and every stone; this resin acts as both a sealant and a luxurious finish, so your Norcross quartz bathroom countertops will require no maintenance.
- The manufacturing process of quartz slabs allows every aspect from color to pattern to be meticulously customized; your Norcross quartz kitchen countertops are guaranteed to be eye-catching while also indicative of your personal style.
- Quartz is rated to be as durable as granite when used as a countertop material, and due to the use of resin, is also non-porous; quartz countertops resist staining, bacteria, and never need to be resealed.
If you truly want to customize your countertops as much as possible, then you need a designer with the experience and know-how to take your vision and make it reality; luckily, AA Marble & Granite offers turnkey countertop services. From the initial stone selection all the way to final installation, we’re here to make your project a success.
- We operate on a doctrine of reliability and stability; our showroom has operated from the same location since 1990, and we are available to answer any questions that you may have whenever you need to ask them.
- Our fabrication division boasts over 100 years in cumulative experience taking premium slabs of quartz and turning them into beautiful and functional countertops for homeowners all over Norcross.
- We do business the way that business should be done: with integrity. Before you pay a cent, we sit down with you and discuss an itemized contract in depth; we adhere strictly to your budget, and we don’t stick you with delays.
- Our showroom is stocked with tons of stone samples, cabinet veneers, backsplashes, and custom lighting, all for you to use to get inspired during the design phase of your Duluth quartz countertop project.
A heavily customizable stone with a remarkable durability and next to no maintenance necessary, quartz is a perfect candidate for your next countertops project. To schedule a no-obligation, complimentary consultation with a Duluth quartz countertop expert, call (770) 872-4066, email us at email@example.com, or fill out our Quick Contact Form to get started.
Visit our Showroom or fill out our Quick Contact Form below to speak to one of our Granite Countertop Design Consultants. We work with you to get the best custom countertops at factory direct prices.
Free Countertop Design Consultation
Visit our Atlanta design showroom and let one of our professional and experienced stone countertop design consultants work with you to pick out the perfect stone slab that works best with your color scheme and design. While at the showroom, you can mix and match over 250 fabricated samples on 18 different colored cabinet vignettes. Your new granite, marble, or natural stone countertop not only adds beauty to your kitchen and home, it also helps increase its value!
Get Started Today!
You can have your new marble or granite countertop within 7 to 10 days after design template approval. Call us today at 770.872.4066 or drop in at our showroom to pick your own slab. Learn more about natural stone countertops with our selection of Frequently Asked Questions.