Maybe you mean: 'Atlanta Granite Countertops' or 'aamarblegranite_kitchen' or 'aamarblegranite_bathroom' or 'gallery' or 'granite' or 'marble'
As a preferred name in countertop fabrication and installation, we at AA Marble & Granite are always looking for new ways to cater to each of our customer’s unique needs and preferences; because we are committed to offering the best natural stone slab selection in Georgia, our inventory is stocked with a mixture of traditional classics like granite and marble, but also a sampling of some of the more innovative or exotic stones that are rated for use as countertops.
A unique stone with some familiar traits, “quartzite slabs” are often confused with “quartz slabs”, owing to the similar naming, when in fact they are very different; quartz is a manufactured stone that doesn’t occur in nature, while quartzite is a natural stone that is found in quarries across the globe. Quartzite boasts some interesting and often overlooked benefits that make it an excellent candidate for your countertops.
- Duluth quartzite kitchen countertops are able to capture the look of marble without the fragility inherent to a marble countertop; quartzite is rated to be more durable than granite, and is guaranteed to last for generations.
- If your budget is a constraining factor, then Duluth quartzite bathroom countertops will inevitably bring you peace of mind; quartzite is a very affordable stone, with pricing competitive to marble.
- Quartzite slabs are totally natural, one-of-a-kind pieces of geological history; there are few joys greater than experiencing the majesty of nature from the comfort of your kitchen or bathroom.
When you choose AA Marble & Granite for your next Duluth quartzite countertop project, you can be sure that we’ll take your new countertops as seriously as you do; we go the extra mile to offer our customers a premium selection of benefits that you won’t find with any other fabricator or installer.
- We’re a complete turn-key operation; from start to finish, all of the work outlined in our contract will be performed in-house, by our staff. We don’t hire cut-rate contractors, and we don’t learn on your job.
- Our fabrication division boasts a cumulative total of over 100 years of experience in the countertop industry; we employ a number of master craftsmen in both our showroom and our warehouse, so you can be certain that your project is in the best of hands.
- We operate on a doctrine of stability and integrity; we sit down with you one-on-one and review an itemized contract in detail before you spend a cent with us. We make it a priority to keep our customers informed.
With a durability rating that beats out even granite, an affordable price tag that will make your budget go further, and an aesthetic that captures the elegance and distinction of marble, quartzite is an excellent choice for your countertops. For more information on our inventory or to schedule a complimentary, no obligation consultation to discuss your new Duluth quartzite countertops, call (770) 872-4066, email us at email@example.com, or fill out our Quick Contact Form to get started.
Visit our Showroom or fill out our Quick Contact Form below to speak to one of our Granite Countertop Design Consultants. We work with you to get the best custom countertops at factory direct prices.
Free Countertop Design Consultation
Visit our Atlanta design showroom and let one of our professional and experienced stone countertop design consultants work with you to pick out the perfect stone slab that works best with your color scheme and design. While at the showroom, you can mix and match over 250 fabricated samples on 18 different colored cabinet vignettes. Your new granite, marble, or natural stone countertop not only adds beauty to your kitchen and home, it also helps increase its value!
Get Started Today!
You can have your new marble or granite countertop within 7 to 10 days after design template approval. Call us today at 770.872.4066 or drop in at our showroom to pick your own slab. Learn more about natural stone countertops with our selection of Frequently Asked Questions.