As home renovation has become more and more popular, we’ve seen an upturn in less traditional options for countertop materials. Of course, the classics like granite and marble still hold up today, but relative newcomers like quartzite have begun to dominate the market due to their practical nature and unique beauty. At AA Marble & Granite, our mission is to cater to each and every customer’s unique tastes with a premium selection of both traditional and exotic, innovative new materials for their countertops, and we’re excited to offer quartzite as an extension to our already impressive inventory.
Since 1990, AA Marble & Granite has lead the pack in the Norcross quartzite countertop industry. With a robust turnkey operation, we handle every aspect of your countertop project, from initial slab selection all the way to installation; our inventory is stocked with quartzite from quarries and suppliers all over the globe, and we guarantee that every slab of quartzite in our stone-yard shares the quintessential properties that make it such a great choice for your new countertops.
- Norcross quartzite kitchen countertops are rated to be more durable than granite, and are guaranteed to stand up to daily use for years to come; quartzite is also scratch resistant, and won’t be damaged by kitchen knives or utensils.
- Quartzite very often captures the aesthetic of marble without the inherent structural weakness; we offer a variety of stones for your Norcross quartzite bathroom countertops that encapsulate the elegance of marble while exhibiting a durability more impressive than granite.
- Quartzite is an incredibly affordable stone, being priced competitively with the more common marbles; not only will quartzite make your budget go further, it will also last longer than traditional stones like marble.
For nearly three decades, the team at AA Marble & Granite has operated from the same Norcross quartzite countertop showroom, and has done business by the same doctrine that has made us a leading name in countertops; everything that we do is done with integrity, and we make communication with our customers a top priority.
- We’re proud to be an accredited member of the Marble Institute and the Better Business Bureau with an +A rating; over the years, our customers have blessed us with hundreds of positive reviews, and 65% of our jobs are referrals from satisfied clients.
- Our fabrication team goes the extra mile to add quality and value to your Norcross quartzite countertops; we reinforce our stones internally so that they never incur structural damage, and our edge profiles are cut in our factory by master craftsmen.
- At AA Marble & Granite, our top commitment is to you, the customer; we sit down with all of our clients and review an itemized contract in depth before we ever accept a cent in payment, and our turnkey operation eliminates the miscommunication common to so many other fabricators and installers in the Norcross quartzite countertop industry.
Whether you’re a seasoned renovator or you just want to make a reliable investment in your property, we invite you to contact the Norcross quartzite countertop experts at AA Marble & Granite. To schedule your free, no-pressure countertop design consultation, call us at (770) 872-4066, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out our Quick Contact Form to get started.
Visit our Showroom or fill out our Quick Contact Form below to speak to one of our Granite Countertop Design Consultants. We work with you to get the best custom countertops at factory direct prices.
Free Countertop Design Consultation
Visit our Atlanta design showroom and let one of our professional and experienced stone countertop design consultants work with you to pick out the perfect stone slab that works best with your color scheme and design. While at the showroom, you can mix and match over 250 fabricated samples on 18 different colored cabinet vignettes. Your new granite, marble, or natural stone countertop not only adds beauty to your kitchen and home, it also helps increase its value!
Get Started Today!
You can have your new marble or granite countertop within 7 to 10 days after design template approval. Call us today at 770.872.4066 or drop in at our showroom to pick your own slab. Learn more about natural stone countertops with our selection of Frequently Asked Questions.