If you’re in the market for custom kitchen or bathroom countertops, then you may have heard the name “quartzite” given as a recommendation for your project. At AA Marble & Granite, we understand that you’re looking for more than just beauty in your countertops; you want something durable but also affordable, a stone that will last for a lifetime without breaking the bank. When it comes to the perfect combination of beauty, durability, and affordability, quartzite simply can’t be beaten.
As a new contender in the natural stone countertop industry, quartzite has differentiated itself from granite and marble by taking their more attractive properties and combining them into a single slab; quartzite offers the following benefits to those who choose to use it for their Stone Mountain custom countertops:
- Quartzite is even more durable than granite, and is a completely natural stone; that means that no manufacturing is involved in the production of quartzite slabs.
- Adding a sealant to quartzite enriches the already deep hues of the stone to create a luxurious finish that leaves other stones wanting.
- Quartzite offers the beauty and brightness of marble with the durability and toughness of granite; not only is quartzite affordable, it also boasts the defining properties of the two most popular natural stones in the industry!
Whether you’ve fallen in love with quartzite or are more interested in seeing all of the stones that we have to offer, we invite you to visit our Stone Mountain showroom and stone yard, where we hold our inventory of over 1800 stone slabs for you to peruse at your leisure. With AA Marble & Granite, you’ll love all of the perks that we offer:
- A showroom with a wide selection of stone samples, cabinet veneers, backsplashes, and custom lighting to mix and match until you find your perfect kitchen or bathroom design.
- Schedule a no-obligation appointment with one of our natural stone countertop design consultants, and get an expert’s perspective on your countertop design plans.
- Our reputation is built on great reviews! We make a point of leaving our clients more than satisfied, and we hold an +A rating with the Better Business Bureau.
With unmatched durability, a uniquely luxurious finish, and an affordable price tag, quartzite countertops are perfect for your kitchen or your bathroom. At AA Marble & Granite, we offer a catalog of edge profiles and sink options to add even more customization options to the already formidable selection of colors and patterns inherent to quartzite. Whether you’re ready to start renovating your countertops or you still need time to design, the quartzite experts at our Stone Mountain showroom are happy to help you with the entire process. Schedule your appointment with a countertop design consultant at our Stone Mountain showroom today; call (770) 872-4066, email us at [email protected], or fill out or Quick Contact Form to get started.
Visit our Showroom or fill out our Quick Contact Form below to speak to one of our Granite Countertop Design Consultants. We work with you to get the best custom countertops at factory direct prices.
Free Countertop Design Consultation
Visit our Stone Mountain design showroom and let one of our professional and experienced stone countertop design consultants work with you to pick out the perfect stone slab that works best with your color scheme and design. While at the showroom, you can mix and match over 250 fabricated samples on 18 different colored cabinet vignettes. Your new granite, marble, or natural stone countertop not only adds beauty to your kitchen and home, it also helps increase its value!
Get Started Today!
You can have your new marble or granite countertop within 7 to 10 days after design template approval. Call us today at 770.872.4066 or drop in at our showroom to pick your own slab. Learn more about natural stone countertops with our selection of Frequently Asked Questions.