For almost three decades, AA Marble & Granite has been offering the finest granite countertops available in Alpharetta. Andrews Associates’ granite has earned its reputation in Alpharetta as an incredibly sturdy and beautiful material for use in kitchens, bathrooms, and almost anywhere else in a home or office. We are proud to serve the Atlanta area and, more specifically, Fulton county. Visit our showroom in Gwinnett County to see our available granite slabs.
Granite is the most coveted countertop material in Alpharetta. This stone offers a host of positive aspects that any home or business owner is sure to enjoy:
- First of all, granite is extremely durable; an incredibly hard stone, granite can withstand use, heat, and most anything else that get thrown its way.
- When sealed properly, granite countertops are stain and bacteria resistant.
- Not only will granite countertops boost your home value, they will also last for generations. Also, as a natural material, you need not worry about dangerous chemicals associated with manufactured stone.
- Finally, granite countertops are an excellent fit for a kitchen or a bathroom. granite is a versatile, distinct stone, so you can be sure that it will leave an impression in whatever room you install it in.
Why Work With AA Marble & Granite?
With AA Marble & Granite, you can be sure that you’ll only get the best slabs of granite available at the best prices available. Here are just a few of the perks of working with AA Marble & Granite:
- Speak one-on-one with an Alpharetta granite countertop design consultant. Our showroom is staffed with knowledgeable Alpharetta granite countertop specialists that are happy to sit down for a personalized, no-obligation design consultation.
- Browse our inventory of over 1800 stone slabs right in our stone yard. If you can’t find your perfect slab in our inventory, we’ll use our network of suppliers and quarries to find the right stone for your Alpharetta granite countertops.
- We do business the way that business should be done; as a result, that means no hidden costs, and all of our work gets done the right way, the first time.
Because of its incredible resistant to heat, scratches, and bacteria, a propensity to greatly increase property value, and a durability that ensures its continued use for generations to come, granite is an exemplary choice of countertop material. No matter what stage of your project you’re in, we’re here to help. We’re here to guide you through the entire process, from start to finish, to make sure that you’re a satisfied customer. To schedule your free Alpharetta granite countertop design consultation, give us a call at (770) 872-4066, email us at email@example.com, or fill out our Quick Contact Form to get started.
Interested in Our Other Stones?
For more information on particular brands of stone, click on the following links to view our brand comparison guides which will walk you through the many designs from our stone providers that can be installed in your Alpharetta home!
Marble Countertop Brand Comparison Guide
Visit our Showroom or fill out our Quick Contact Form below to speak to one of our Granite Countertop Design Consultants. We work with you to get the best custom countertops at factory direct prices.
Free Countertop Design Consultation
Visit our Alpharetta design showroom and let one of our professional and experienced stone countertop design consultants work with you to pick out the perfect stone slab that works best with your color scheme and design. While at the showroom, you can mix and match over 250 fabricated samples on 18 different colored cabinet vignettes. Your new granite, marble, or natural stone countertop not only adds beauty to your kitchen and home, it also helps increase its value!
Get Started Today!
You can have your new marble or granite countertop within 7 to 10 days after design template approval. Call us today at 770.872.4066 or drop in at our showroom to pick your own slab. Learn more about natural stone countertops with our selection of Frequently Asked Questions.