Whether you’re investing in the future of your property or just trying to get it ready to sell, granite countertops are always a solid investment; they add market value to a home or office, they boast incredible durability, and they last for a lifetime. When you invest on the most reliable natural stone on the market, you need the most reliable designer in the industry, and that’s where AA Marble & Granite comes in.
For nearly three decades, AA Marble & Granite has offered high quality, first-choice cuts of granite to homeowners all over Duluth; our mission is to make your project an affordable, enjoyable success. Every slab of granite in our inventory boasts an exhaustive list of benefits that are sure to boost your property value.
- Your Duluth granite kitchen countertops will last for a lifetime; granite is rated as one of the toughest materials out there for use as countertops, so you can be certain that this is, quite literally, a once-in-a-lifetime investment.
- Duluth granite bathroom countertops immediately add value to a home or office; real-estate agents often use granite countertops as a bargaining chip during the property sale process because they are highly sought after in the market.
- Granite countertops are naturally resistant to stains and bacteria; when properly sealed, a granite countertop can withstand even the most corrosive spills like wine or juice.
Granite may be a reliable stone, but you need an equally reliable designer to turn your Duluth granite countertop dream into a reality; when it comes to reliability, AA Marble & Granite can’t be beaten. We’ve operated from the same showroom since 1990, and we offer a host of valuable perks to everyone that we do business with.
- Our fabrication division is staffed by craftsmen with over 100 years of cumulative experience taking premium slabs of high grade stone and turning them into beautiful, intricate, and durable countertops for homeowners all over Duluth.
- We make it a priority to keep our customers informed from start to finish; we sit down with you before the project begins to review an itemized contract in detail. Our project managers specialize in communication and make it a goal to keep you in the loop from the design process all the way to final installation.
- We invite you to use our showroom to get inspired during the design phase of your Duluth granite countertop project. Our showroom offers a selection of stone samples, cabinet veneers, backsplashes, and custom lighting to you to create your ideal look.
Whether you already have a specific stone in mind or you just want to learn more about your options, we would love you help; we offer a complimentary, no-obligation consultation to all of our customers, so that you can get an expert’s insight on your countertop design plans. To schedule, call us at (770) 872-4066, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out our Quick Contact Form to get started.
Interested in Our Other Stones?
Visit our Showroom or fill out our Quick Contact Form below to speak to one of our Granite Countertop Design Consultants. We work with you to get the best custom countertops at factory direct prices.
Free Countertop Design Consultation
Visit our Atlanta design showroom and let one of our professional and experienced stone countertop design consultants work with you to pick out the perfect stone slab that works best with your color scheme and design. While at the showroom, you can mix and match over 250 fabricated samples on 18 different colored cabinet vignettes. Your new granite, marble, or natural stone countertop not only adds beauty to your kitchen and home, it also helps increase its value!
Get Started Today!
You can have your new marble or granite countertop within 7 to 10 days after design template approval. Call us today at 770.872.4066 or drop in at our showroom to pick your own slab. Learn more about natural stone countertops with our selection of Frequently Asked Questions.