When it comes to countertops, no stone can quite match the distinction that granite offers. A mark of value and success, granite countertops have been a favorite of the elite all over Georgia for decades. Since 1990, AA Marble & Granite has provided top quality, first-pick granite slabs to customers all over Johns Creek, and has fabricated and installed hundreds of Johns Creek granite countertops, each one unique in its style.
Granite is a stone of great beauty, but it also boasts an impressive lineup of traits that ensure your Johns Creek custom countertop investment will last forever; here are a few of the most impressive features that granite can bring to your kitchen or bathroom:
- Your Johns Creek granite bathroom countertops will last for generations; granite countertops are quite literally a once-in-a-lifetime investment, because your granite will undoubtedly last for decades to come.
- Our Johns Creek granite kitchen countertops automatically add value to any property; granite countertops are so valuable that real-estate agents will often use them as a major bargaining point during the sale of a home.
- Granite countertops are naturally stain and bacteria resistant, and require almost no maintenance; other than a recommended reseal once every one or two years that you can easily perform on your own, your countertops won’t need any maintenance.
For nearly three decades, AA Marble & Granite has supplied the best granite that quarries all over the globe have to offer to customers all over Johns Creek. Our approach to business is founded on quality, integrity, and stability, and we adhere to those principles in all that we do.
- We sit down and review an itemized contract in detail with our customers before we accept a cent in payment; it’s important to us that our clients know exactly what they’re getting before we agree to start a job.
- We’re proud to be a turnkey operation; that means that everything in our contract is performed by us, in-house. We don’t outsource work to third parties, so there’s no need to worry about miscommunication or budget overages.
- We’ve earned a reputation as a preferred granite countertop fabricator and installer over almost 30 years in business at the same location; we strive to be as stable and consistent as possible, and we pass that consistency on to you.
With a rock solid reputation as a stone of the successful, an unparalleled toughness that guarantee it will last for generations, and a natural beauty that is unsurpassed by even the most elegant of marbles, granite is an excellent choice for your Johns Creek kitchen or bathroom countertops. Whether you’re dead-set on using granite for your next countertop project or you want to see all of your natural stone options before you make a decision, AA Marble & Granite is here to help. Give us a call at (770) 872-4066, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out our Quick Contact Form to get started.
Interested in Our Other Stones?
Visit our Showroom or fill out our Quick Contact Form below to speak to one of our Granite Countertop Design Consultants. We work with you to get the best custom countertops at factory direct prices.
Free Countertop Design Consultation
Visit our Atlanta design showroom and let one of our professional and experienced stone countertop design consultants work with you to pick out the perfect stone slab that works best with your color scheme and design. While at the showroom, you can mix and match over 250 fabricated samples on 18 different colored cabinet vignettes. Your new granite, marble, or natural stone countertop not only adds beauty to your kitchen and home, it also helps increase its value!
Get Started Today!
You can have your new marble or granite countertop within 7 to 10 days after design template approval. Call us today at 770.872.4066 or drop in at our showroom to pick your own slab. Learn more about natural stone countertops with our selection of Frequently Asked Questions.