Considered a sign of luxury and success for decades, granite countertops are highly sought-after fixtures in the real-estate market. At AA Marble & Granite, our mission is to provide Norcross granite countertops that stand that test of time and daily use while also bringing market value and elegance to your property; for nearly three decades, we’ve employed a highly experienced team of natural stone experts that care as much about every project that comes through our doors as the clients that bring them do.
Granite has a well-earned reputation of durability and raw, natural beauty that other stones can’t match; all of our granite slabs are handpicked for the very best in toughness and aesthetic appeal and shipped from quarries and suppliers across the globe. We reinforce our Norcross granite countertops in-house to prevent structural weak points, and our fabrication division is staffed by exceedingly talented individuals who boast a combined level of industry experience in excess of 100 years.
- Norcross granite kitchen countertops are built to last; granite is incredibly resistant to scratches, to the point that cutting on it will dull your knives. Granite also boasts a remarkable resistance to staining and bacteria when sealed properly.
- Any home or office benefits from Norcross granite bathroom countertops; not only does granite add additional value to your property, it also provides an eye-catching focal point to a room that often lacks one, like the bathroom.
- Granite is a completely natural stone that is mined from the ground and installed in your home; unlike synthetic countertops, there’s no need to worry about Norcross granite countertops containing harmful or toxic materials or wearing out over time.
Whether you already have a specific stone picked out or you want to consider all of your options, finding a slab is only half of the battle; you need a Norcross granite countertop designer that is as dedicated to your countertop project as you are. At AA Marble & Granite, we make it our mission to offer a specialized team of highly trained experts with the experience necessary to handle your project, all under the umbrella of a turnkey operation capable of functioning with the reliability and integrity that has made us a preferred name in Norcross granite countertops.
- We keep our customers happy and informed, no matter what; we sit down with you one-on-one and review an itemized contract in detail before you pay a cent, and we invite you to be involved personally in every step of the Norcross granite countertop fabrication and installation process.
- We’ve operated from the same showroom since 1990, and we’ve done extensive work in both commercial and residential Norcross granite countertop fabrication and installation.
- AA Marble & Granite is an accredited member of the Marble Institute and the Better Business Bureau with an +A rating; over the years, we’ve also been blessed by our customers with hundreds of positive reviews that serve to document our work.
If you have questions about Norcross granite countertops, or you want to get started as soon as possible, we invite you to schedule a complimentary, no-pressure consultation with one of our granite experts. Call us at (770) 872-4066, email us at email@example.com, or fill out our Quick Contact Form to get started.
Interested in Our Other Stones?
Visit our Showroom or fill out our Quick Contact Form below to speak to one of our Granite Countertop Design Consultants. We work with you to get the best custom countertops at factory direct prices.
Free Countertop Design Consultation
Visit our Atlanta design showroom and let one of our professional and experienced stone countertop design consultants work with you to pick out the perfect stone slab that works best with your color scheme and design. While at the showroom, you can mix and match over 250 fabricated samples on 18 different colored cabinet vignettes. Your new granite, marble, or natural stone countertop not only adds beauty to your kitchen and home, it also helps increase its value!
Get Started Today!
You can have your new marble or granite countertop within 7 to 10 days after design template approval. Call us today at 770.872.4066 or drop in at our showroom to pick your own slab. Learn more about natural stone countertops with our selection of Frequently Asked Questions.